Monday, May 5, 2008

Something that cross my mind today..


I always wanted a ring from someone i loved...like the Cartier mini love ring which i think it will only be meaningful if its from the one i loved, that's the reason why after so many years i did not get it for myself...like today Lilian ask me "Sis you might as well get it for yourself, don't have to wait ..." but still i am waiting for that surprise..i am always fascinated by how other people propose to their wife...and i looking forward to mine...i know that it is more improtant how your husband treats you everyday, its important how he will take care of you and the family..but still there is like something missing for me...actually althought i wanted the Cartier ring but i understand its costly..i just want a ring it can not be a Cartier but i just want a proper proposal... that comes from the heart...i always wondering, thinking that it is so sweet that a guy wanted a woman so much that he plan on the proposal...went to buy a ring worry that the size is not right or the design she wont like....plan on when and where to propose...worry excited months and days before it, will she marry me...will she like what i plan...will she choose me...will she let me spend the rest of my life with her....its just a once in a life time thing.

Its not that i am unhappy with my life now..my husband is very good to me and dote on our daughter..maybe i am asking for the moon or just being unreasonable....no one's life is prefect with everything there will be some yi han that will always be there... Now the only thing i could wish for is my loved one will be happy and not regret having me as his wife (afterall i can be quite nasty sometimes...abit of unreasonable!!) haha well everyone i loved, my family and friends stay healthy is my biggest wish..as for the ring thingy..just want to fa xie abit i am fine le...haha..

No comments: