Sunday, July 27, 2008

SUZUKI Alto ~~


Finally got my SUZUKI Alto today..my first car.. well although it is small but its my love at first sight car love it!!~~ this is also the most expansive things i ever bought =p Also need to thanks my family members for their support. Well i still abit scared while driving on the road... still learning...hopefully will get use to it soon..thanks allen for guiding me...know that sometimes i am a pain in the ass but still he just help me...also my dad is use talking to help me..haha must drive like this...must drive like that....they are also v worry for me la..i only got my licence in April..and before buying this car i drive less that 5 times on the road...haiz...got to jia you....

1 comment:

allenjanelee said...

Ai ai, congrats to you on getting your own car, Suzuki Alto. Hope you will enjoy your ride, and most importantly, always drive safely.
Glad you like the car, and remember to treat him like your 2nd lao gong. Love you lots, drive safely =)