Thursday, March 12, 2009

My 2 cats & work !!~~


I've got new member in my family....KoKo...haha as you can see in the photo...he is white and so cute (His eyes one are blue and the other sre yellow so special)...has became KaKa gd friend!! Kaka also getting more and more handsome ya!!~~ so happy to go home after work see them sitting near each other waiting for me!!~~ think they are just lazy to move not really waiting for me la..but still happy to see them and Kaylen!!~~

Talk about work haiz....tiring...and bored but i guess work is never fun..everyone goes through shit once in awhile..well i can only hope for the best..hate doing cold call and quotations...haiz...must think about $$$ and i can do alot of things with $$$..my mac book is gone first thing is to get a new notebook with it i am so so sad and i really need it!!~~ Jia you Jia you!!~~

No comments: