Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pissed me off

I think i am in a really shitty company...whereby they treat their employees like dogs and really dont give a d*mn about their well being... My manager actually passed me a namecard ask me to follow up meet up with that person...without telling me they have some issues in the past... so i went there the moment i saw their person he was very angry with my company and things we do...and he somehow vent his anger on me...for goodness i dont even know what happened...my manager did not even bother to warn me let me be prepared...WHAT THE F*CK!!~~

After the meeting i went back and ask him how can he just sent me there like that..his ans was... well now that he vent his anger le..than he will not be unhappy anymore so we might be able to work together again...SIAO!! Why must sent me to let him vent his anger?!!! What am i?! Wah i really want to slap him lor the 2pit manager..i dont understand how can a manager dont take care of his staff? We work for him and he dont give a d*mn about us at all...!!! F*CK it..i will hang on untill i find a better job..at least one that will give a d*mn about their employees...not send them to a wolf like a piece of meat!!~~

No comments: