Monday, September 15, 2008

Stitch Cap and soon-to-be watch?!


Sorry long time never update my blog le..busy (Lazy).. haha...well nothing much also...Kaylen birthday is on the 30-08-08..haha thanks everyone for their presents and ang baos....


Got my iphone 3G finally...thanks Allen for queueing outside singtel for more than 3 hours with me....even i feel that the iphone 2G is better la...but well i like the white in 3G~~ so still love it anyway ...i am a Apple fan la..whatever they have can always burn my pocket!!~~


I got a really cute stitch cap..like it so much..Thanks Chris for getting all the cute things for me from Taiwan!!~~


And few weeks ago i saw this Hamilton at Mustafa i really like well from that time i think until now lei...haha it is the Hamilton King Automatic~~!! Althought it is about $600 ba..but nowadays with car i really dont have much to spare for my fav. watches le...haizz...hopefully can get it before end of Oct..or haha hint hint for anyone who want to give me my early xmas present!!~~~ =p


No comments: