Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A cute bear, a suprise and new WATCH!!!







On sat i went to Orchard with Allen...i walk passed Pull & Bear in Taka...saw this really cute bear sticker outside their shop..i dont know what it means but i really like this bear!! On Mon i went back to work...My manager Steven suprise me with a white stitch (my fav. colour) it is so cute really made my day...so happy... haha even Allen said its v cute!!
Today i went to this seiko outlet at Orchard...with a friend who always buy seiko watches from them...so i walk around and this watch caught my eyes...haha v simple but the sec needle is bright green which is v outstanding ...love it... than i ask if can have more discount...guess what... 30%!!! haha and its v cheap after discount...$125...(nowadays with car...i cant buy those ex ex watch i like le) well anyway this is gd to wear to work..whereby i wont feel so heartpain when i knock onto those magazines or my car...haha so this is my nice new cheap watch..haha like it!!








1 comment:

Princess Natsumi said...

After so many years, you still like this alien alot! And you really love aliens creatures!