Thursday, October 2, 2008

Haizz...Accident...Poor Alto

On Tue before i realise my Alto bang into other people car...haiz...suay... got to pay for his repair $400 and my poor Alto (Lucky Jacky help me do cheap cheap)...haiz i think that person sure over charge me...$400 lei for a little paint job?! a little knocking?!! Emmm...and he no car to use so need to rent car also i PAY!!~~~ wah lau..i die die must be more careful next time never ever knock into other people car again!! Lucky Allen and mum help me alittle if not...quite hard for me to come up with the full sum...now i looking forward to PAYDAY!!~~~ see even the gov give us $240 i use it to pay that person!! haiz...thought i could use it for other things~~~ haizz...all gone...use all my savings bought a car..spend rest of my monthly pay on it...haiz... sad sad...and i missed my Alto...she sent for repair for 2 days le....well nvm..will be seeing her in about an hour time...Here i Come Alto...I am so Sorry made you suffer becos of me being so careless!!~~

No comments: