Friday, June 5, 2009

Change my guitar strings~~




Last week when i try to tune my guitar my string snap (lousy tuner)..i was like oh my god siao liao how am i going to play now....so i called my guitar teacher for help..its nearly 10 pm...he was v nice said i can bring it over and he will teach me how to change the strings...


When i reached he even bought a new set of strings for me...its those coated long lasting strings..good one..haha i used to use GHS strings but think i will change in the future using D'addario coated strings..he change one string for me and i see how to do it..and i manage to change the rest =) haha not too bad..not v ugly also..i am v happy with myself...got alot of man zhu gan!!


Few days later when to get a few accessories for my guitar..a new turner (so that the same thing wont happen again) and a capo... well recently busy with exams and training did not get to play much of my guitar..must find more time for it!! Althought i still find time to take my humming bird out to admire it..haha its really beautiful hopfully one day i able to get the Gibson ver.

No comments: