Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank you!!

First of all thanks for all my friends that always read my blog and give a damn about hows my life...i mean i really happy that i have friends that care about me (i am always not gd at caring for others) thanks for all your coments, sms and email!! Think i will stop blogging for awhile just when i want to do this i notice this is my 100 post..~~ actually i wanted to cancel this account and stop everything..but one of my gd friend said.."aiya you stop le later will start again de...you like to blog..take photos and share..dont stop le than open a new one hor very luan!!" so i think i will just say i wont be blogging for a long time....

Ok..people will ask why stop...well i just feel that in life there are too many things i cant control..many things and feelings. And i cant express myself using just writting and words sometimes i cant even say it out loud...i always thought that through writting those in my blog.. i will feel better but i think i lied to myself for a v long time...i think most of my friends feel that i am v cheerful and strong...well there are time whereby i cried very often..listening to a sad song, watching a sad movie, reading a sad book or thinking of something sad that happened in the past or a person i missed....but realise that there are alots of things i did not share in my blog..i am scared people know something i even scared i wrote it and want that someone to know...but in the end its like nothing...so its better i stop for awhile think carefully what i really want and feel.

Thanks all of you who has been reading my blog...Allen (Who love me and the family so much and being my friend and husband), Xiuzhen (my forever best friend and sister who never know this blog at all but i often cried to her i love her so much), Chris (Always the first to know my updates and always shower me with alot i mean really ALOT of care and concern thank you..you will always be my best friend) , My sisters~ Felicia, Lilian and Yumiko (Able to get to know all of you and knowing that you will be there for me i am so blessed) and at last all of you that like reading my crap and care about me !!

At last i want to share with all of you the 2 songs i have been listening to sleep.. to work..all the time...they are : 钟无艳 by 谢安琪 and 会呼吸的痛 by 梁静茹...

Try listening..i like their 歌词 very much.

2 comments:

一個不值得原諒的人 said...

So sorry that recently I've been so tied up at work, and always been so moody.

I'll always love you, and to stay by you always.

Love Love You~~

一個不值得原諒的人 said...

在东京铁塔第一次眺望
看灯火模仿坠落的星光
我终於到达但却更悲伤
一个人完成我们的梦想

你总说时间还很多
你可以等我
以前我不懂得
未必明天就有以后

想念是会呼吸的痛
它活在我身上所有角落
哼你爱的歌会痛
看你的信会痛连沉默也痛

遗憾是会呼吸的痛
它流在血液中来回滚动
后悔不贴心会痛
恨不懂你会痛
想见不能见最痛

没看你脸上张扬过哀伤
那是种多么寂寞的倔强
你拆了城墙让我去流浪
在原地等我把自己捆绑

你没说你也会软弱
需要依赖我
我就装不晓得
自由移动自我地过

想念是会呼吸的痛
它活在我身上所有角落
哼你爱的歌会痛
看你的信会痛连沉默也痛

遗憾是会呼吸的痛
它流在血液中来回滚动
后悔不贴心会痛
恨不懂你会痛
想见不能见最痛

我发誓不再说谎了
多爱你就会抱你多紧的
我的微笑都假了
灵魂像飘浮着你在就好了

我发誓不让你等候
陪你做想做的无论什么
我越来越像贝壳
怕心被人触碰你回来那就好了

能重来那就好了