Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Just came home from Cheer Chen Concert~~i am HIGH!!!





I just came back from Cheer's concert GOD its the best i ever feel...the concert is so GOOD!!!! I just dont want to go home keep listening to her powerful voice!!~~ She really can make all the people high by just singing and playing the guitar by herself, She is the magic!!~~and she can be very cool, funny and cute at the same time~~!!! I wonder how can someone sing so well and her emotions is so real~~very touching!! She just became my Fav singer today!!~~ Rene Liu once said that - If i am a woman i want to be Cheer Chen but i want to be a man so that i can woo her..!! I think after her concert i felt the same haha..well well i not lesbian la..just really like her voice and her performance is sooooo GOOD!!! She sang for 3 hours non stop people just dont want to leave so she also kept on singing until both fans and her very tired but we were so happy!!!!!! I want to go to all her concerts in the future..thats what i wish for~~!!! I got myself 2 t-shirts and a poster..haha well the t-shirts looks nice...bu she de to wear...haha...I LOVE CHEER CHEN!!!!~~~ Qi Zhen jia you!!

No comments: