Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My LG X110 Netbook



Did i say that my Macbook is "up-lorry"..haiz the disc drive got problem if i want to repair got to pay 400 plus....so i sold it...i got no laptop for like 1 month plus :( and too be my job is like on and off so cant get a new Macbook....lucky yesterday i want to Plaza Sing M1 having a roadshow if i sign-up their mobile broadband for 2 years i will get a LG netbook for FREE!!~~ so happy...althougth i got to pay like $69 every month for the broadband but at least the laptop is free which i need it so haiz...just sign and die lor..oh come on sure i can pay $69 a month ba..haha and another 150 for my phone bills..God i am so broke...haiz my boss still dont want to pay me!!!~~~ okok relax i wait wait wait and my $$$ will come de!! So far the LG netbook is GOOD~~ fast and GOOD....haha but i got to buy a external disc drive for it...so..it cost me $139!! God..did i say i am broke!!~~~ i really am....no $$$ AH~~!!!

No comments: