Friday, April 24, 2009

Tampines 1 Ramen~~~Uni Qlo!!



Went to the new shopping Tampines 1 with Allen yesterday~~ He brought me to eat the Famous Japanese Village at storey 3 where they sell lots of Japanese food!! I love the Ramen well i always love Raman and Shoyu Raman is my fav.!!! I finished everything it was so good...i told Allen i dont want to go any other place for Jap food anymore (haha kidding la)...And the price there was ok..my Shoyu Ramen cost $8.80..still ok ;)

We also went to Uni Qlo..GOD i love that Shop!!~~ Even when i in Japan thats the shop i will go every week!!~~and spent all my pay there haha.. Finally its in Spore!!! And this week if you buy anything they give you this really nice and cute paperbag!!~~i Love it!!!!! I think i told Allen i never want to go any where else to buy clothes le..haha...Love Uni Qlo~~!!

No comments: